[LMB] Worldview (1) Now OT: meat-grinders and jams and jellies and handmade stuff

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 06:06:53 GMT 2016

Thanks, Harvey and Pat, for the advice about all-metal. I was thinking about
breakability, but the smell factor would also be off-putting.

And thanks, Markus. You don't happen to know of a good book in English about
importing and exporting, do you? I didn't even know about freight forwarders.
(-: I bet you know some great resources in German. I suppose I could start
with Wikipedia and look at their sources for their articles.

If this is too hot for the list, I'll be happy to take it to private email,
but with the world changes going on that are anti-free trade, do you think the
small importer is going to have a chance? Or maybe things will be easier for
the small importer, if the politicians just pay attention to the big
importers . . . .

Micki (winter vacation is coming soon -- I can do some research then)