[LMB] Worldview (1)

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Dec 16 18:52:35 GMT 2016

As I've said, I lost 75 pounds and gained half of it back. At my lowest weight I was skinny but still at 25.1 bmi. I think the only surgery that would bring me down to the "recommended" weight would be to cut off one leg.
My insistence that people are unique and not reducible to a number comes from my own experience.
One of the reasons that "Greatest Looser" contestants regain most of their weight is that their metabolism changes because of the weight lose. I read an article that stated that they could gain weight at 1200 calories / day.
BTW, I've changed my desired weight to something I find comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone