[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 20

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 12:46:05 GMT 2016

Today, the LMB Tea Table is set and sparkling with candles . . . a hundred
different candles of all sorts of sizes, all smelling deliciously of beeswax.
As we approach the longest night of the year, let’s make it bright and
cheerful! Matija finds at his place a small package wrapped with green watered
silk. The design shimmers and shifts as the candles flicker. He opens it up
and . . . it’s no surprise that it’s a pair of L-passes, good for eight hours
in any library on this (or any other) time-space continuum. And of course,
each pass is good for copying a work (book, CD, scroll or spools of Cetagandan
story silks).

With a shush-shush of Tixie Dust, we send the very best birthday wishes to
Matija!