[LMB] LIST BIZ part two: Why do you stay on the list?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 02:08:38 GMT 2016

Pardon for the second post about this, but I need to work through this. When Stacey left,
I thought it was her right to do so. She did so with dignity and quietly, and it's
probably bad of me to bring her into this. I thought she gave too much power to the
poster(s) she objected to. She did post often enough to be memorable, and it was often
on-topic. That's a valuable resource on the list. I'm sorry to see her go.

I'm not on Facebook, so I don't know who just left. Perhaps she gave too much power to
the poster(s) she objected to, too. I don't know about either of these two, but I do come
here to be stimulated, not irritated, so I can understand why people leave.

Reasons why I stay on the list: I'm giving a shout-out to Gwynne, who has almost
single-handedly carried on conversations while the rest of us have been too busy or too
lazy to contribute. I have many fond memories of past conversations which sometimes
did get a little heated. I really like responding to interesting ideas. I enjoy the on-
line personalities and foibles of most of the posters here. And, I do have a duty to
stay here until the end of the month until my Birthday Tixieing duties are over.

Why do you stay on the list? Positive reasons will give us a direction to head toward.

Micki