[LMB] OT: Worldview

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:33:34 GMT 2016

From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

I call super large pizza.  A list member just posted on FB that she Unsubscribed today, things have gotten so negative around here. Can we find something more cheerful to natter on about please?

Gwynne:
You're right, this is well past the three-day stage.  And please contact
whoever it was who left and promise that we'll change the tone and
be more positive, and more on-topic, in future.  I'm sorry that the
discussion drove anyone away.

Half Hawaiian, half Meatlovers, no onion, classic crust. With garlic bread.