[LMB] GJ&RQ - Cetagandan thoughts

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:37:54 GMT 2016

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

They may be searching quasi-religiously.   The search alone may be more important than the destination, and the destination may be either vague, not quite defined, or unreachable.
Note that they have some ?improvements? which don?t seem to be necessary for such goals.   Being sexually attractive can be a tool to keep ruling - or it could be part of their self-defined superiority.   In our world, it is very easy to assume that what one wants is what God wants, even if theology disagrees.   It is not hard to see their goals to be corruptible in the same way.

Gwynne:
I wonder if they have an image of what the perfect Haut will be, or if they
have a goal of what the perfect Haut will be able to do.