[LMB] LIST BIZ part two: Why do you stay on the list?

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:53:13 GMT 2016

From: Anita Morris <anitamorris at protonmail.com>

M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why do you stay on the list? Positive reasons will give us a direction to
> head toward.

Anita:
1. It's the only active list I'm on. 2. Because with the ban on US politics, it's less stressful than my FB feed at the moment.  Not much help but true. Anita

Gwynne:
1. Lois
2. Everyone else - I love getting different perspectives on the books, and
exploring them in ways I can't imagine.
3. The people here are literate, intelligent, with wide knowledge,
fascinating interests and life experiences. And the discussions are
generally polite. It's a smart, talented and insightful place.
4. Some of the OT threads are incredible.