[LMB] Seeking a beta-reader for a thousand-word Chalionverse fic

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Fri Dec 23 17:45:08 GMT 2016

I don't need help with spelling and grammar or anything like that, so a
non-native speaker is fine.  What I need are two things: first, is what
I have written consistent with how healing miracles work in the
Chalionverse, and second, does it feel like an actual story and not just
an infodump?

Thank you so much!