[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 22

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 07:32:49 GMT 2016

Hello,

> On 23 Dec 2016, at 21:21, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Alex has a lucky red package, embossed with tiny golden designs for luck, happiness and
> reading. They open their packages and of course they find those pairs of L-passes, good
> for eight hours of library time anywhere in the universe or out of it, plus the chance to
> copy any work of their choice (book, CD, scroll or Cetagandan dolphin call recordings).
>

> And with a whoosh of the wand, twice the normal amount of Tixie dust swirls about the
> room, and we send our very best birthday wishes to Shawn and Alex!

Didn’t find this until today. So, thank you.

Had a slice of tiramisu that wasn’t rum-soaked enough, but it’s tiramisu, so I’m willing to forgive. Apparently my aunts and uncles did have red packets for me, except I was too sick with a stomach bug to go for morning dim sum with them. Oh, well.

And what a wonderful trip you’ve imagined for me. :D

little Alex