[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 26

Nicholas David Rosen ndrosen at erols.com
Thu Dec 29 03:54:11 GMT 2016

Thank you, Tixie, for your kind wishes.  If I had found my way into L space as a tween or teen, I would most likely never have returned to the mundane world.

I drove to Pennsylvania on the 26th, and today I drove back, having seen my sister, brother-in-law, and niece, as well as the family's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  Gifts were exchanged, consisting largely of book, the exceptions being the new picture of my niece which my relatives gave me, and the bag of chopped Tofurkey sausage which I gave to the dog.

Best Regards,

Nicholas D. Rosen
ndrosen at erols.com
http://ndrosen.livejournal.com