[LMB] What guest-gift would you bring if transported to the, 5GW?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:57:15 GMT 2016

Since I already know how to make gunpowder, I'd bring a good handbook with
instructions on how to correctly distill brandy,and a set of the _Foxfire_
books.  _Where There Is No Doctor_ and _Where There Is No Dentist,_ as
well, and instructions on how to make a Looewenhook (sp?) microscope.  (I
already know about germ theory and why to boil water and dispose carefully
of night soil)

In honor of the occasion, I'd take a new name.  Either "Eric Padway" or
"Lord Eric of Otherwhen."

Seriously, while I am capable of nostalgia for the past, I draw the line at
pestilences and bad sanitation.