[LMB] AKICOT:L Can you name or define this grammatical construction OT:

catherine muir c_muir68 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:49:46 GMT 2016

I've definitely seen this before, trying to think of the quote which I think is Shax - no ...... He, but xxxx, xxxx xxxx and XXX, a xxxx  XXX.  I'll keep thinking.

As for construction, there's an implied use of the verb "to be" , meaning She was no Quadrene, she knew etc etc.

Mirrors the Scots construction eg See her playing tennis and her 20 stone , or the French. La voilà dormante, et (insert why this is bad).