[LMB] A non-list perspective

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:11:57 GMT 2016

No matter how you slice it, I can't see the start of Aral's affair with
Jole as anything but a loss for Cordelia. Maybe a forgivable loss, maybe
even a situation where they can go forward and find some compensating gains
-- Jole is indeed a sweetie. But once, and we were there, she was
everything in the universe Aral wanted sexually. Not because he'd promised
on his Word and had to keep it, but as a freely given allegiance. He took
that gift back. She went from being everything to him to merely part of
everything. To have Cordelia say in the Authorial voice, not that she
forgave and hit the reset button and still loved but that no injury ever
happened, simply does not fit my life experience.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Corrina Lawson <corrinaannelawson at gmail.com