[LMB] OT: definitions and racism, was Playing with statistics

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:30:18 BST 2016

Oh wow. Right now I'm not in the best place to to respond to such a hot
topic as racism. But, my two cents worth. 1, Racism is not rational. It is
a visceral biological  response that we inherited a long time ago. 2, being
quasi-intelligent homo-sapience we have learned to shut-down that visceral
response to "other" people. 3, unfortunately certain "people who use
pseudo-rational arguments to demean others because of who they are or what
they believe. Use spurious arguments to deny the fact they should be
treated as equals. Sorry that was three cents. My bad.