[LMB] the "ignorant rural" role -- Roic?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jul 27 09:18:19 BST 2016

On Jul 26, 2016, at 1:04 PM, alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:
> In Canada, we had the Trailer Park Boys.
>
> Or, in a role reversal, Dan Needles' Wingfield Farm plays, where the Bay Street stockbroker needed to be educated in the basics of rural life by his brighter farmer neighbours.

In  mid-60's US TV: Green Acres is the place for me...

An NYC lawyer decides to move to the country, to Hooterville, dragging his socialite wife along.

Green Acres is the place to be.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay.
I just adore a penthouse view.
Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square