[LMB] LMB as Mary-Sue

H. Torrance Griffin htgriffin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 15:46:12 GMT 2016

(delurks)

This is very telling on the concept of 'Mary Sue' in general; forcibly reminds me of an amateur analysis of the....

(checks year)

(winces)

... _classic_ mecha anime Neon Genesis Evangelion; and makes me wonder what the reactions would be if someone took the entire Classic Star Trek Bridge Crew with personalities, archetypes, and quirks intact, flipped all the genders, and ran with it.