[LMB] sleep, was GJ&RQ, finally!

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:00:02 GMT 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 7:24 PM, A. Marina Fournier <s <saffronrose at me.com>

> > So, read the book in one sitting. Sleep, what is this sleep thing people
> talk about all the time? :)
>
> I wish I knew! Let me know when you find out, as my body does it so poorly.

Have you ever tried melatonin pills?

My kid could not fall asleep for hours each night, the doc suggested
low-dosage pills, and now its 45 minutes from 'knockout pills' to pillow.

And since this is over-the-counter stuff, everyoone in the family tries it
when they can't fall asleep - or when they just want to sleep in less than
an hour.

Sylvia
all day, scenes are pulled out of hte brain like hen's teeth.
pillow time - it's like miramax rented a screen i my brain. sigh.