[LMB] NZ article/interview now in print

Martin Bonham martin at bonham.net.nz
Fri Mar 4 19:47:30 GMT 2016

In a post in Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 130, Issue 12
Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> informed us

> Aha... this is an article boiled down from a much longer e-mail
> interview I did back when _Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen_ first came out.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=1
1598691

Having been up to the letter box to get the Saturday paper I can confirm that
this article was printed in Today's Canvas Magazine Insert in the Weekend
(Saturday) edition of the New Zealand Herald.

(5th March 2016, pages 23 and 24).
The one with Madonna (currently in NZ) on the cover.

The same article as in the online link, except that the accompanying picture is
less cropped in print, showing Lois on a Garden seat from head to knees (rather
than head to shoulders).

Martin.

--
Martin Bonham, Auckland, (Aotearoa) New Zealand.