[LMB] sleep, was GJ&RQ, finally!

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 00:47:03 GMT 2016

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 19:05:23 -0500, Rachel <anglerfish at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a few friends who wear orange goggles at night to drop out ALL of
>the blue light from their various gadgets, and a couple who also swear by
>turning off their routers when they are sleeping.

Hmmm.

All of the people who have been measured for "electrosensitivity" by
*scientists* (rather than crystal woo-woo practitioners) in double-blind
tests have been unable to distinguish whether the electric fields were
on or off - at least up to the point where it made hair stand on end.

Colour me sceptical.