[LMB] OT: once more - with feeling ...

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Thu Mar 10 01:09:04 GMT 2016

From: Fred Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:51 PM

> Whaddaya wanna bet that the insurance company insured you without
doing or seeing an accurate inventory of what is actually there, and
without any clue what "full replacement cost" would come to. I betcha
if you insure with them again, they'll charge a whole lot more!

In UK we have "bedroom rated" (premium based on location & number of
bedrooms) house contents insurance which don't have a maximum at all. Some
as "replace as new" too.

There may be a per item maximum and an electronic equipment maximum.

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames