[LMB] GJ&RQ: My, um?

Zeev Tarantov zeev.tarantov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:31:42 GMT 2016

Miles' committee would have read the Betan laws on the subject, not to copy
their solutions (which would be unacceptable on Barrayar) but to make sure
they handle all the test cases. So what Cordelia does is probably handled
by the new laws.

Being Vicerine would allow her to make many shrewd investments that would
be profitable but stay on the legal side of insider trading / abusing
public trust laws.