[LMB] Will the real Penric please stand up?

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Mon Mar 14 16:47:30 GMT 2016

From: Harvey Fishman
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 3:29 PM

From: "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net>

>>  Pre-order placed.
>
>That’s the first time I’ve used that site.

For what it's worth The Book Depository is part of Amazon.com. As are
GoodReads and AbeBooks.

Amazon buy up everything it seems.

Yes, even as a UK resident I have found it very handy now that  Amazon.co.uk
have a minimum order for books of £10 for free postage. (same for US
residents and Amazon.com) and it has no peer for the scattered worldwide
listees.

I have always had good service from them.

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames