[LMB] Penric, section 14

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 12:14:07 GMT 2016

Micki: >> And then comes the poisoned cordial!

Tony Z: Note that Desdemona doesn't seem to worry about Pen getting drunk --
at what point does _she_ twig to the idea that skulduggery is afoot?

Micki: I have a feeling she twigged to it the minute she set eyes on him with Clee
in the village. Or something. I bet she sees a lot of stuff that she doesn't feel
worthwhile to mention until it becomes "actionable", so to speak. A more neurotic
demon could drive a person crazy with all the possible options. I think Desdemona
has had some pretty stable mounts in her past, though. Maybe not.