[LMB] thoughtful podcast

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Mar 16 14:56:26 GMT 2016

> On Mar 16, 2016, at 8:36 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:13:16 +0000 (GMT), "A. Marina Fournier"
> <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>
>> Many presidents (vices, too?) and Supreme Court Justices are buried at Arlington. Deceased astronauts, especially those who died in duty, are also there.
>
> Aren't most astronauts serving officers when they start?

Yep.   And some Supreme Court Justices are veterans as well.

I believe there’s a priority for who gets to be buried without waiting months.    But everybody is either military or family of military.    I don’t believe Taft qualified as being a veteran - unless his “commander in chief” status qualified him.