[LMB] OT: Fair use > From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Mar 16 15:35:20 GMT 2016

Why does this remind me of the devaluing of -women- and their work and
effort, as unpaid slave labor??

School boards determine what gets taught, and buy texts, and the people on
the school boards make the choices.

Teachers using supplemental materials... again, there is lots of public
domain stuff out there, millennia or content in art, science, literature,
history, and lots of online materials, there's the Harvard-MIT Open
Courseware initiative, for example.