[LMB] OT: My Shadow has departed this life

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 17 22:47:14 GMT 2016

> On 18 Mar 2016, at 8:58 AM, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:
>
> The little sealpoint cat's spirit left his body at 2pm this afternoon at the pet hospital, after a long and irreversible decline. His body lies in the back yard, wrapped in a T-shirt I used to wear. It was a mercy.

I'm sorry that you had to make that decision. It was this time last year that I had to make the same decision for my dear little Tabitha. I still miss her dreadfully. At least your Shadow is not in pain and you can think of him as he was as a young fit cat enjoying his life.  We are all thinking of you.

From Helen the mad Aussie and Lexie the entitlement kitten xxxxx