[LMB] OT: Thank you, everyone!

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Mar 19 16:18:10 GMT 2016

I wanted to thank everyone who sent condolences for my loss of Shadow-cat, especially those who have had to put down sick old animals themselves - I am very grateful for you sharing your experiences with me. It's good to know I'm not alone in this.

The house feels cleaner, lighter, more airy, and back to normal after an all-morning cleanup of poor Shadow's Trail of Troubles all over the floor and furniture. My helper, JoAnn, did a wonderful job yesterday morning, above and beyond the call of duty. My remaining cat, Spot, has been very cuddly, after a day of being very subdued. I'm thankful to have him; he's a very dear cat.

And to be truthful, it has been a great relief to have Shadow's illness over with. Poor kitty, he was never going to get any better, just worse.

Thanks you, one and all, from the bottom of my heart.