[LMB] FIC: From Desdemona to Desuma

Elizabeth Stowe estowe427 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:34:42 GMT 2016

Pat asks: Old, stick-thin Roknari soldier .... does he tilt at windmills and rescue barmaids?

es: Well, there is such a soldier in the tale. His name is Grone.

Jerrie asks: I'm currently in the middle of this and enjoying it very much.  It reminds me of some of Andre Norton's adventures.  Have you ever read her?

es: I know I read Moon of Three Rings. Now that I check on Wikipedia, I must have read it in within the first five years after it was published (1965). I'll see if I can find a copy.

What Andre Norton books do you or other listserv folks recommend?

Thanks,
Elizabeth