[LMB] modern Barrayaran fiction

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:22:38 GMT 2016

That is why it was a hoot watching Hunt for Red October here on
Submarine Base New London I knew a bunch of the guys playing the Soviet
submariners, and Rob had been stationed on the Miami =)

I originally met Tom Clancy at the Sub Base library when he was
'researching' something, what a freaking wanker.
On 3/25/2016 1:38 PM, Eric Oppen wrote:
>    Of course, making them would be a bit
> fraught---you'd have lots of people in the audience who would _KNOW_ when
> you were making mistakes.

---