[LMB] OT: my audiobook is out

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Wed Mar 30 23:37:36 BST 2016

Congratulations!

Margaret

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Laura Gallagher
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:35 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: [LMB] OT: my audiobook is out

Eeee! I'm so excited!  The audiobook I narrated, my husband Karl's book, is
OUT!

( http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Torchship-Audiobook/B01DKVG1RG
or http://www.amazon.com/Torchship/dp/B01DKVIHTQ )

And I have my ACX profile set up, and as soon as the boom for the new mike
is set up, I'm going to start doing auditions for other books.

And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Bujold - I'd tried listening to
audiobooks and found them boring, the first couple, and gave up - then tried
again when The Sharing Knife books came out that way, and
*adored* it.  I don't think I could possibly have come to where *I* am an
audiobook narrator without that.

Laura Gallagher
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to margaret at devere.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk