[LMB] cover image glitch

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:35:41 GMT 2016

Urk.  My e-cover person writes,

"Unfortunately, that image you sent is far too small to use. For the
sales sites, we need to submit files that are at least 1400 on each side
(I tend to use 1400x1970, but there are no firm rules on that).

And even then, it's best to find an image that is at least a few
thousand on each side so we have the option of using only a part of that
image."

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ludwig_Gurlitt_Ansicht_des_Hafens_von_Ragusa_1852.jpg

for reference.

Does anyone have any idea where or how to find a higher resolution scan
of that painting?  Or of a similar painting?

Thought I had this all bagged, drat.

Ta, L.