[LMB] OT: Library Attempt

Kris lynnia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:40:08 GMT 2016

One thing I've noticed is that different library districts have different
selections in ebooks/audiobooks, just as much as in paper books and CDs. I
hold cards at a number of different libraries in our area, and it amazes me
how much the collections differ. I haven't specifically looked to check out
Bujold books as I like to own those, but definitely with a number of other
authors/series.