[LMB] Hello everyone! [intro-post]

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:26:42 GMT 2016

Well, I don't think Cordelia would create a horde of Mileses (Milites?) to
unleash on the Cetas. But who else has Miles's DNA? And is great at
cloning? And often needs to exert pressure on the ghem? That's right...the
haut. If anyone is cooking up a horde of 500 Miles, it'll be them. They'll
be the new and improved *ba*!