[LMB] cover image glitch

Cally Perry cally.perry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:14:20 GMT 2016

Is is just the number of pixels that's the problem, and not the overall
quality?  If somebody has Photoshop (unlike me), it's possibly to save an
image with more pixels using an intelligent algorithm to color the
additional pixels vs. just changing the existing pixels into identically
colored 2x2 arrays. That might work fine for this image.

Cally