[LMB] cover image glitch (now solved)

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:31:36 GMT 2016

[LMB] cover image glitch
Cally Perry cally.perry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:14:20 GMT 2016

Is is just the number of pixels that's the problem, and not the overall
quality?  If somebody has Photoshop (unlike me), it's possibly to save an
image with more pixels using an intelligent algorithm to color the
additional pixels vs. just changing the existing pixels into identically
colored 2x2 arrays. That might work fine for this image.

LMB:  The estimable and tech-savvy Batwranger has kindly removed the
out-of-period steamship and figures from that middle image for us, and
it looks as if it will do the job both technically and aesthetically.
I'll post the final on my blog when I have it. Might be a couple of
days, depending on what else drops into people's work-queues.

So: problem solved.  I hope.  Till the next one...

Ta, L.