[LMB] Penric and the Shaman cover from Subterranean Press

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 18:47:58 GMT 2016

Lovely - but the outfit on the ghost is Cavalier Era at the very earliest. Of course, I'm not sure what people in the Cantons are wearing now, or when "now" is, but my impression was, a couple of generations after Hallowed Hunt. Or possibly even a century after?

However, I am assuredly not going to quibble or nitpick over that, since it truly is a lovely piece of art.