[LMB] Any chance of a new book, Lois?

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:00:46 GMT 2016

Along those same lines, might I recommend a comic collection called Wonder
Woman: The Circle. At its core, the circle is about the immortal Amazons
and their desire for children, which manifests in the creation/miracle of
Diana, Wonder Woman, but also what not being able to have children does to
some of the other Amazons.

It's a compassionate story, based on complicated female relationships.

Corrina