[LMB] Penric's Mission up at Amazon; B&N and iTunes to follow soon

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Fri Nov 4 02:12:55 GMT 2016

Downloaded and ready to read

________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of Lois Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 5:30 PM
To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
Subject: [LMB] Penric's Mission up at Amazon; B&N and iTunes to follow soon

Aha.  "Penric's Mission" is up!

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1478214848&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission
Penric's Mission - Kindle edition by Lois McMaster Bujold. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1478214848&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission>
www.amazon.com
Penric's Mission - Kindle edition by Lois McMaster Bujold. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Penric's Mission.

Amazon UK as well:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478215375&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission
Penric's Mission eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store<https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478215375&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission>
www.amazon.co.uk
Penric's Mission eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

I would guess all the other country-Amazons as well, or soon.

B&N and iTunes should also follow shortly, as the file has been
submitted at both.  If anyone spots it before I do, feel free to shout
out/link.  (iTunes used to take weeks to get e-books up; they're much
faster these days.)

If you totally want to avoid spoilers of any kind, don't click on the
"Read more" button on the product description.  I really don't think
it's all that spoilery, and I did want to give the more casual browsers
than you all a fighting chance at deciding if it's something they want
to read.

Ta, L.

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk