[LMB] SP: Penric's Mission

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 10:15:41 GMT 2016

Howard: How was Penric able to find two characters who left town while he was busy doing other stuff (see, I told you it wasn’t really a spoiler)???

Micki: Didn't this happen twice? First when Penric urged them to get out of town while he interrogated/slowed down the bad guys, and the second time near the end. It was hinted the first time that Penric Had Ways of finding them, which I assumed was something Desdemona did -- some sort of psychic GPS? Didn't she play a similar trick in Penric and the Shaman? I must re-read (-:.
.
.
.
.