[LMB] Penric's Mission up at Amazon; B&N and iTunes to follow soon

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:44:37 GMT 2016

[LMB] Penric's Mission up at Amazon; B&N and iTunes to follow soon
Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Nov 6 16:50:44 GMT 2016

On Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:30:49 -0500 (CDT), Lois Bujold
<lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:

 >Aha.  "Penric's Mission" is up!
 >
 >Amazon:
 >
 >https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1478214848&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission
 >
 >Amazon UK as well:
 >
 >https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MRF794N/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478215375&sr=1-1&keywords=Penric%27s+Mission

MW:  In the UK ebook, the cover picture is not attributed.  Should it be?

LMB:  It should; that is on my list of errata to correct.  I am
collecting typo reports till the end of today, so if anyone has any,
please post them on my Goodreads thread.  (Or here, I suppose.)

Ta, L.