[LMB] Any chance of a new book, Lois?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:51:34 GMT 2016

They mention using microscopes to look for the syphilis spirochete.  I will
allow as how my grasp of the history of medicine is not as good as it is on
other aspects of history; I don't know what was and was not invented when,
offhand.  I'm more up on weapons, and I did notice that they apparently had
cartridge-firing firearms---revolvers are mentioned, repeatedly.

I stand by my earlier statement that that whole world could do with an
Industrial Revolution.