[LMB] OT: Juxtaposition

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Nov 6 20:58:37 GMT 2016

On Nov 6, 2016, at 8:43 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:27:13 +0000, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
>> I went to a link (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a23487/false-vacuum-apocalypse/?src=socialflowTW) titled "How a False Vacuum Could Destroy the Universe With Terrifying Efficiency".
>>
>> I was surprised when the first thing I saw on the page was a Dyson ad.
>
> The algorithms for placing ads are sometimes a little simple-minded.

Dunno. Makes sense to me.  Have never checked to see if the two men are related--but some Dyson models have spheres.

Just looked at Wikipedia. There is a similar facial/cranial structure, but nothing about possible kinship.

In any film or dramatic presentation, Freeman, still alive and in his early 90's, should be portrayed by James Cromwell, while his late father by John Wood. Facial structure! George Dyson was a musician, so there might have been ... music of the spheres. Reading a bit about Freeman makes me think He has an impish sense of humour.

Now if I'm reading something about Gascony, Louis XIII, historical weaponry, French religious wars, or Dumas, I might get a targeted ad from the luxury meat company who for some years was the only US source of the true cassoulet bean, tarbais: D'Artagnan.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com