[LMB] Penric's Mission Typos was PM up at Amazon; B&N and iTunes to follow soon

M R Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Sun Nov 6 21:06:03 GMT 2016

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016, at 20:40, Margaret Dean wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Lois Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com>

> > LMB:  It should; that is on my list of errata to correct.  I am collecting
> > typo reports till the end of today, so if anyone has any, please post them
> > on my Goodreads thread.  (Or here, I suppose.)

On the very first page you have

==The ship came about and tacked towards the further shore, climbing a
slight headwind==

'climbing' is a bit odd here given the nautical terminology otherwise
used, was it intended ?

I can't do a C S Forester and would have to recast.

++There was a slight headwind so the ship had to come about, tacking
towards the further shore.++

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames