[LMB] Birthday greetings

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Nov 6 22:50:25 GMT 2016

Today is the birthday of Tony Zbaraschuk.

Your gift this year, Tony, is an all-expenses paid tour of Cedonia.

A little winter sun will be welcome, I'm sure.

*Do* try to avoid politics- it seems like a bit of a bear-pit.

Enjoy!
--
It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that."
As if that gives them certain rights.  It's actually nothing more... than a whine.