[LMB] 3D Printer CAD/CAM OT: (WAS:- Which is more painful?)

baur baur baur at chello.at
Mon Nov 7 11:02:31 GMT 2016

thank you - and sorry to all for soaking up list bandwidth ..

the reason for my questions is that we thinking of branching into 3d printing in
our company (plastic molding) and i am wondering how far our existing software
setups are capable for this (we are using SolidEdge 3D CAD, AutoCAD for 2D CAD,
and NX5 for milling / EDM CAM planning) - our CAD software should  handle that
all well, but i have to check if NX5 can do the layer slicing)

Servus

markus