[LMB] Which is more painful Memory vice Komarr

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 16:56:43 GMT 2016

And when you throw in a notable kyphosis - dowager's hump, humpback - to boot, no, that has to be measured individually. And take it from me, it does affect even how your skirts hang. (NOT something Miles has to worry about. (Though if he had been Count VorMacDonald....) Up past your knees in back, down past your shoetops in front. Ugh.