[LMB] 3D Printer CAD/CAM OT: (WAS:- Which is more painful?)

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 00:22:40 GMT 2016

I find the discussion very interesting, and am glad to see that the subject line
got changes to reflect the content! The intersection between creator and maker is
very interesting to me . . . . My husband kind of needs a new hobby, but I'm afraid
3D printing might be a very, very expensive one (although potentially profitable --
although just keeping him from empty nest depression would be well worth a certain
amount of money). I think I'll mention this to him. He's actually tending toward
politics, which could be expensive AND messy (see Aral or any of the Vor).

Micki