[LMB] Penric's Mission (no spoilers) Map?

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Nov 8 04:18:47 GMT 2016

------ Original Message ------
From: "A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com>
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Cc: fishman at panix.com
Sent: 11/07/2016 10:40:53 PM
Subject: Re: [LMB] Penric's Mission (no spoilers) Map?

>I've found maps in ebooks to be useless in their tiny miniatures, worse
>than the fine print on a baby's medicine label. Perhaps a pointer to a
>URL which can enlarged, which can't be done easily to a graphic in
>e-books.
>
>One ballot measure had, on the ballot itself, a URL for more info. My
>son found it, wondering what they were thinking since pushing on text
>on paper doesn't get you to a browser window. Rather like, when calling
>PG&E to get info on a power outage, the phone tree directs you to the
>website for more info. Not thinking clearly, there.
>
>Marina

With a Kindle, left click on the illustration or map and hold it until a
+ sign appears. Then left click on the + sign and the illustration will
expand to fill the entire Kindle window. Not the best, but better than
nothing.
As to multiple readers, I believe that there is a family option for
Kindle. I think that that allows multiple readers. As I am alone, I
never explored that setting.

Harvey