[LMB] 3D Printer CAD/CAM OT:

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 00:56:44 GMT 2016

Sadly, it looks like the 3D scheme is a no-go. I said last night, "Have you ever
thought about getting a 3-D printer?" and he looked at me like I offered up a dead
rat. I have been living in a fantasy-constuct of marriage, and I have no idea who
this guy I sleep next to is anymore . . . .

Then we watched a very silly romantic TV show together, and found some common
ground (which is a little bit of a surprise, actually), so maybe we'll be OK.

Anyway, carry on with the printer discussion, labeled as it should be (if it turns
into home-made legos or something). I shall be lurking.

Micki

(mutters to self: it SOUNDS cheaper than his old guitar hobby, and he could make a
lot of stuff for the farm for friends and neighbors. And it's so futuristic! And
crafty! Oh well, never mind.)