[LMB] 3D Printer CAD/CAM OT:

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Wed Nov 9 01:07:30 GMT 2016

Micki writes:

Sadly, it looks like the 3D scheme is a no-go. I said last night, "Have you
ever thought about getting a 3-D printer?" and he looked at me like I
offered up a dead rat. I have been living in a fantasy-constuct of marriage,
and I have no idea who this guy I sleep next to is anymore . . . .

Then we watched a very silly romantic TV show together, and found some
common ground (which is a little bit of a surprise, actually), so maybe
we'll be OK.

Anyway, carry on with the printer discussion, labeled as it should be (if it
turns into home-made legos or something). I shall be lurking.

Me:

Why don't YOU get the 3-D printer and fiddle about with it in front of him,
and maybe ask for tech support, and see if he gets sucked in. Alternatively,
maybe you'll like it yourself. :)

Margaret